What We Do
Our services are delivered using a simple internet delivery system coupled with 24/7 telephone support. On-site visits can be arranged as well. Online training sessions and client meetings are provided monthly and archived for on-demand viewing. We charge a monthly fee to provide full access to our programs for you and your staff (similar to how you charge your members) Call for pricing as pricing varies depending on country and services.
We encourage club developers to engage our consultants early on in the development process to help save you time, money and mistakes.
What you get when you become a client:
- IN DEPTH CLUB ANALYSIS- It all starts here, a complete review and analysis of all operations, promotions, sales systems and internal controls.
- COMPREHENSIVE SALES TRAINING AND SYSTEMS- We will train your staff to maximize your marketing and sales investment.
- MARKETING- Planning and implementation support along with graphic design templates and design help.
- FINANCIAL CONSULTATIONS- our training and experience includes accounting, computer operations and financial counseling. Budgeting and planning tools and training are provided to all clients. Compare your financial performance to established benchmarks.
- 24/7 TELEPHONE SUPPORT- The answers to your questions or solutions to your problems are just a phone call away. Email or call us for same day service on most issues.
- CLIENT ONLY WEBSITE- You will receive a password protected website that gives you access to our extensive library of books, articles and white papers, management tools and software, financial management tools, advertising campaigns including print ads, flyers, door hangers, posters, etc. along with our complete online club college training program.
- MEMBER PERCEPTION SURVEY TOOL- assess the wants, needs and desires of your membership.
- TURN-KEY WEIGHTLOSS PROGRAM- complete lesson plans, resource materials and class handouts to start your own in-house weight loss program.
- CLUB-TRAC MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS- track the key components of a successful club
- M-Trac management log
- Tel-Trac lead tracking system
- Front-Trac front desk appointment system
- Fit-Trac client tracking system
- R-Trac retention management system
- Biz-Trac business planning system
- TRAIN YOUR STAFF- We provide online training modules for your managers, sales staff and front desk. We also deliver monthly cyber training and updates for your staff.
- CMS CLIENT LINKS- We monitor what’s going on in the business, tax and health club world and pass what’s most important on to you.
- CMS WORLDWIDE TRAVEL PASS- CMS club members receive free reciprocal membership privileges at all CMS clubs.
- INDUSTRY RESOURCE- CMS will serve as a resource contact between your club and industry vendors, helping you get the best products and prices.
Who We Are
Mark Davis is the President and CEO and has been with the company since1981. Mark has been in the fitness business for over 30 years, starting in the 1960’sshining shoes at a club his father managed. Since that time he has held many positions in the industry…
Bryan Dugger has been a partner in Club Marketing & Management Servicessince 2000. He has been working as a business consultant for over 35 years. A Certified Public Accountant by trade, he is also the former owner of his own full service sports and fitness club…
CLUBFIT has been a loyal CMS client since 2002. The fitness business is a complicated industry – CMS has the systems to separate those clubs who are successful from those who are not. We have adopted the CMS system in our organization with outstanding results.
There isn’t a club in the world that wouldn’t benefit from being a CMS client.
There are times that we all need help with business goals. It is reassuring when our advice comes from an expert that makes a living in our field. CMS is dedicated to improving the business lives of Independent Clubs in the Fitness Industry. For CMS success for Independent Clubs is their business and they are dedicated to succeeding.
Stay in the loop!
Get industry best practices with our Survive and Thrive eNewsletter/Blog.
In addition, you receive 5 free gifts, just for taking a look.
- 99 Great Prospecting Tips
- 7 Laws of Profitable Club Management
- 101 Powerful Secrets for Increasing Membership Sales
- 62 Energy Saving Tips
- Your Annual Marketing Plan including dates, themes and budgets